[nfbcs] [Fwd: Article on COBOL - Computerworld]

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 27 14:27:35 UTC 2012

To some degree it depends on the programming language. Maybe there's object
oriented cobol now, I wouldn't know. But its pretty much true that if you
know one object oriented programming language, you know them all. Its
important because programming languages  come and go. When I interview
people, I care a little if they know the programming language we know. But I
care way, way more that they have shown competency with several programming
languages.
 --
New Gingrich for  lies --Barack Obama for jobs. It's your decision!