[nfbcs] Firefox

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Aug 28 15:39:29 UTC 2012

When I was having trouble with Amazon the other day, I installed Firefox
as an alternative to IE.  It's working OK, but I'd like to know if there
are ways to skip around a website in Firefox.  In IE, I often hit h, and
Jaws skips to the next heading.  I do this a lot.  Also c for combobox and
b for button.  These tricks don't seem to work in Firefox.  Are there
other ways to make it jump to the next heading, form field, combo box or
button?

Firefox loads websites a lot faster than IE, and I'll use it more, if I
can figure out how to get around quickly.
Thanks.
Tracy