[nfbcs] Firefox

Anonymous blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 01:00:26 UTC 2012

Well looks like you and I am not alone on that thought, if someone
could provide mw the same information, I will be switching to Firefox.
Do to the fact that is faster, more soucre,add ones like, ad block
plush for ads and no script alowing me to scripts before it infects my
computer. Along with another one I found WOT web or trust. Sometimes
you have trust yourself as not everything is rated. A list of all the
ones I have have added to my firefox:

Good Website Inspector 1.0RC2-
Adblock Plus 2.1.2
URL Srink Easy
W3Techs Website Technolgy Information 1.0
Website City +Country Info 1.0.0.16
Website Record Hosting Information Provider 0.5
WebVisum 0..9.1
NoScript 2.5.2
Input Language Assisitant 2.1
Flash and Video Downloader 1.15

Let me know if you want you want anymore details on any of these
listed ad-ones for firefox. Be careful how many you add. Even with
this many firefox is faster than IE

Thanks in Advance.
Nadia