[nfbcs] accessibility of flash

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Feb 2 20:17:03 UTC 2012

Hi Listers,

I put in this question earlier, but it might have been lost because I did a reply and didn't change the subject line.

As I have mentioned before, we are embarking on S A P for project development. Steve Meachum is assigned the accessibility piece and he wants to do it right. Do any of you have ideas or experience to share?

His second question is if flash is ever accessible. Mike Freeman said it had to be programmed correctly. Exactly, what does that entale?

Susie