[nfbcs] accessibility of flash

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Feb 3 02:05:39 UTC 2012

Susie,

Do you know what specific parts of S A P are being discussed?  I am getting into it but I don't know how much of what we are using is actually related to
SAP and what is actually other software being used for S A P project development.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:17:03 +0000, Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO wrote:

>Hi Listers,

>I put in this question earlier, but it might have been lost because I did a reply and didn't change the subject line.

>As I have mentioned before, we are embarking on S A P for project development. Steve Meachum is assigned the accessibility piece and he wants to
do it right. Do any of you have ideas or experience to share?