[nfbcs] accessibility of flash

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 3 14:24:37 UTC 2012

Slightly OT but last night, I installed a registry hack to disable flash on
my Win7 machine.  So far so good. It really speeded up my web browsing. Of
course, after less than 24 hours, I can't really vouch for the security of
the thing. But here is a link to the hack:

http://johnhaller.com/jh/useful_stuff/disable_flash.asp