[nfbcs] FW: [program-l] Looking for blind developers to participate in a study (phone/Skype interview)

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Tue Feb 7 14:01:49 UTC 2012

In case you didn't see thison the Program-L listserv:

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.