[nfbcs] Opinions?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Feb 19 04:13:51 UTC 2012

I absolutely agree. However, I submit that it may well be supremely
unrealistic to expect everything to be tested by a multiplicity of
screen-reading packages? And where does it end? Who determines what
screen-readers should be tested? And how thorough should the tests be? And
do we include note-takers which, in essence, are PDAs? And who will pay for
the testing? There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Mike Freeman