[nfbcs] Is there a name for this?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Feb 19 06:31:44 UTC 2012

Nicole,

It makes way too much sense.  We sometimes get confused between what makes a site accessibled and what makes it useable.  It is very possible for a
site to be accessible in a technical sense but not useable.  There is nothing that says that an accessible site is all that well designed for sighted people, for
that matter.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson