[nfbcs] Should JAWS be used for web accessibility testing (was Re: Opinions?)

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Feb 19 14:57:33 UTC 2012

I also agree that companies should test with as many AT packages as
possible, but I would submit that testing with just one of them is far
better than testing with none.  The reason is simply that, in my
experience, if a site is accessible with one piece of AT, it is more
likely that it will be accessible with another.  Of course there are
tons of exceptions, and those exceptions are far from uncommon, but I
think there's still value in testing with almost any AT, if that's all
you can afford/convince management to go for.

Aaron