[nfbcs] Opinions?

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 19 18:25:22 UTC 2012

My concern is that this article seems to say that since most people don't
use anything but enlargement software, we should place less emphasis on
screen reading software. If this is the point, I disagree. Of course, I am
totally blind, and I see many people each day for whom print is a nice asset
they can occasionally use but not something that can be their primary
reading method.