[nfbcs] Firefox and JAWS

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Jan 12 19:31:10 UTC 2012

Is anyone else finding that, when you navigate out of Firefox and then back into it, JAWS will not read the page? That is, pressing the arrow keys and tab does not do anything. When I press JAWS key F1, I get the JAWS does not know what kind of control this is message. I often have to use the JAWS cursor to get things working again. Before I report this to FS or Mozilla, I want to make sure that it is not just me. Also, I am using JFW 13, Windows XP Home, and MF 3.6.25.

Nicole and the talking shark