[nfbcs] A+ Certification

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 03:12:11 UTC 2012

Good evening. I'm wondering if any of you have received your A+
Certification? I have a student currently who is considering taking
the help desk training through CAVI's distance learning program, which
prepares students to work in help desk positions. I'm wondering if
anyone on this list has taken CAVI courses, is employeed using the
training they received through CAVI or has taken the A Plus
certification? My student would like to have contact with other blind
persons who have successfully or are successfully working in the field
of help desk/tech support.
I will not share your information with my student without your permission.
Thank you
--
Jeanine Kay Lineback, Certified Access Technology Trainer
Technology & People Are My Passion!