[nfbcs] A+ Certification

Blake Hardin blakehardin5487 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:05:28 UTC 2012

Hi, I am actually taken a kavi course right now and I am about to
apply for a job at Support.com. The kavi courses are great and teach
you allot. After I get done with this course I will take the a plus
exam. If your student would like to get in contact with me my email is
blakehardin5487 at gmail.com
The Kavi courses are 150 a semester if your student is paying out of pocket.

On 1/12/12, Jeanine Lineback <jeanine.lineback at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good evening. I'm wondering if any of you have received your A+
> Certification? I have a student currently who is considering taking
> the help desk training through CAVI's distance learning program, which
> prepares students to work in help desk positions. I'm wondering if
> anyone on this list has taken CAVI courses, is employeed using the
> training they received through CAVI or has taken the A Plus
> certification? My student would like to have contact with other blind
> persons who have successfully or are successfully working in the field
> of help desk/tech support.
> I will not share your information with my student without your permission.
> Thank you
> --
> Jeanine Kay Lineback, Certified Access Technology Trainer
> Technology & People Are My Passion!
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jlineback
> Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeanine-lineback/17/b65/99

If you have an interest in computers please see my blog at
everythingaboutcomputers.org