[nfbcs] Slightly O.T. 4Shared Taken Over

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:15:27 UTC 2012

Nicole
Use CTRL+L to access the toolbar instead when you are in firefox--then you
can type in exactly what you want and go where you want to go.
Also, just hit the alt key and your menu bar will come up.
If using windows 7, just hit your start key and type the URL using www
before the address and enter and you will immediately go where you want to
go
Denise