[nfbcs] Deleting the login screen in XP

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jan 25 04:45:43 UTC 2012

Okay, unfortunately, this is one of those areas where Microsoft could have
at least done a little better on the accessibility. In the control panel, go
to user accounts. On the main page, there should be something that says
remove my password. I am using JAWS, and I had to use the JAWS cursor to get
there. Mouse clicking this will take you to the page that will remove your
password. I think that this should do it. I am sorry that I cannot confirm
if this is correct as I did not want to remove my password in case I could
not put it back.

HTH,
Nicole who still uses and loves XP