[nfbcs] Touchscreen interface for tablets

Mike Jolls majolls at cox.net
Sun Jul 8 10:59:28 UTC 2012

Here's something I forgot to mention in my initial post that makes this
touch interface even more usable to the blind consumer.

Just as Apple has "Voice-Over" and the feature is turned on through a global
setting, the feature of a tactile interface could also be turned on through
a global setting.  Then it would be on for every application and the touch
interface would always be available.

Well let's hear your thoughts about how useful a technology such as this
would be.  It seems promising to me.