[nfbcs] hello

Grussenmeyer, William Daniel wdg22 at saclink.csus.edu
Mon Jul 9 23:12:25 UTC 2012

Hello to all the blind computer programmers out there,

My Name is Bill.  I'm 32 and I'm a master's student in computer science at california state university sacramento.  I just started in computer science taking courses in 2009.  I'm currently working at my first full time internship, which has been stressful.
  I'm working completely in Eclipse and Java.  And the software I'm modifying has an annoying java gui.  Anyway, it's nice to meet you all.  I haven't had time to look through the mailing list archive yet but I'm planning on it.  Sorry I missed everyone at the convention.  I was too worried about work to go.

--Bill