[nfbcs] Basecamp and Sitemason Accessibility

Brice Smith brsmith2424 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 04:50:39 UTC 2012

Hello Doug,

Thanks for the response -- your personal experience is the exact type
of response I'm looking for. Do you have any experience editing text
and specifically, comparing different versions and edits with the
writeboards? You can use writeboards to format and share text within a
project. My concern comes when "comparing" different versions at once:
when comparing two different edits, a lot of information is displayed
graphically such as strikes for deleted text, different colors
indicating what's been changed or added, etc.

Brice