[nfbcs] Basecamp and Sitemason Accessibility

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Tue Jul 10 03:30:30 UTC 2012

I have no experience with Sitemason but extensive experience with
Basecamp. Basecamp works well enough for basic use but there are
interface changes that affect accessibility from time to time,
meaning, the system slowly evolves. At last check, I found that
altering the date on a ToDo entry to be tricky and require a simulated
mouse click or two. Huge projects with numerous ToDo items can make
JAWS very slow, but this is likely an edge case. I do not have
experience with administrative Basecamp functions like setting up new
projects, companies, etc.

Hth.