[nfbcs] hello

Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Jul 10 14:07:24 UTC 2012

Hi Bill,

My name is Susie Stanzel. I have been a programmer since I got my first position in 1971. Before you try to guess my age, I am 62. I have been working at the U.S.D.A. since 1974. Several years ago I started switching over from COBOL to Java. I am now working also in Eclipse. I have been working with the main business logic. There is an actual Java developer list. It isn't always active, but it is quite valuable. The URL is programming-java at freelists.org.

Susie