[nfbcs] hello

Grussenmeyer, William Daniel wdg22 at saclink.csus.edu
Wed Jul 11 17:25:06 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

  One of the phd students who is working here for the summer and I were talking about some way to autotranslate a Java GUI into a html web page, effectively turning the whole java app into a java servlet.  He knows way more about the JVM than me, but it was an interesting idea.  He was talking about a way to do it on the bytecode level, which is pretty complicated, but I was just looking at a way to do it on the source code level.

  Anyway, do you use braille or audio?  I've only used audio to program in but I was thinking braille would be faster.

I'm really looking for lots of tips and tricks for using eclipse faster.  I'm still lost on using debug mode with jaws.  I usually just use a lot of print statements for debugging.

--Bill