[nfbcs] Basecamp and Sitemason Accessibility

Brice Smith brsmith2424 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 00:16:33 UTC 2012

Hello,

Is anyone here familiar with or has used the content management system
"Sitemason" or the project management system "Basecamp" with Jaws or
another screen reader? I am quickly working to test these systems for
job accessibility. While Basecamp seems fairly straightforward and
usable, I am running into a few challenges with the Writeboards and
Sitemason seems very inaccessible. My company and I are already in
contact with the developers of Sitemason but I would like to speak
with anyone else who builds or manages content with these systems and
screen readers.

Thanks,

Brice