[nfbcs] Accessible UML

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri Jul 20 19:59:31 UTC 2012

Here is a message from the Orca list via the blind programming list which might deserve some follow-up:

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.