[nfbcs] JAWS and Comcast Website

Nicole B. Torcolini Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jul 25 04:20:52 UTC 2012

Is anyone using JAWS who has a Comcast account? In Firefox, the edit links
near the email and user name do not do anything when I press enter on them.
I have tried all other modes of activating them, including the mouse over
command, using the JAWS ocr, and turning off the virtual cursor. I do not
know if it is the same in Internet Explorer because the Comcast site and IE
don't get along; I cannot get it to accept my password at the second log in
for account when using IE. Any thoughts?

TIA,
Nicole