[nfbcs] JAWS and Comcast Website

Ryan Stevens RYSteve at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 13:34:23 UTC 2012

Hi, Nicole,

I have Internet Explorer 8 and JAWS 12, and I was able to log into the
Comcast site and go to my account with no problem.  Which versions of JAWS
and IE are you using?  I think the links next to the username an password
textboxes are there as a guide to those boxes rather than intended to go to
another page.  I merely pressed the E key, then Enter to go into forms mode
and entered my login info.

Ryan Stevens