[nfbcs] Need Your Home Mailing Address

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Jul 30 13:06:05 UTC 2012

Hi, Steve.  Nadine ordered a braille copy of the NfB of Maryland cookbook, but we did not have enough copies ready for the national convention because I was slow making all the edits.  Please send your home e-mail address to me at my home address, lras at sprynet.com .  If Nadine has Bernadette Jacobs's e-mail address, the information could go there, also, because that's where the braille copy will be produced.  Thank you.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.