[nfbcs] Networking Solutions?

Nicole B. Torcolini Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Oct 7 18:09:39 UTC 2012

Dropbox really is not necessary unless you need to have revision history
and/or share with others. As far as speed goes, it takes twice as long with
dropbox. I think that there might be a way to sync directly to other
computers running dropbox, but, usually, a file goes from the original
computer to the dropbox network then to other computers. So, you have both
the upload and download time. Finally, if you are worried about security,
Dropbox is not 100% secure. There have been security problems before.