[nfbcs] Networking Solutions?

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sun Oct 7 18:11:33 UTC 2012

The real downside of dropbox is that to share a file between two
computers in your home, you have to send the file up your internet
connection to the cloud, and then pull it down again.

It trades speed and data usage for convenience.  If the tradeoff looks
good, then go for it.  Just be aware of the tradeoff.

Jim