[nfbcs] fix for openssh (possibly cygwin)

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Oct 8 20:08:43 UTC 2012

I found a fix for the problem with jaws 13 saying too much when you are in a
command window.  There is a script at the link below that appears to work.
Note that you can comment out the line " Use "PersonalAlarm.jsb";Personal
alarm scripts from gutterstar.net."

I just cut and pasted the script into the jaws script manager and it appears
to work. I had to fix some line wraps too.  But other than that, it appears
to work.

http://www.freelists.org/post/jawsscripts/Code-That-Stops-Double-Echoing-Of-
Keystrokes-and-Current-Line-In-Console-Apps