[nfbcs] Career Advice

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Oct 12 13:54:42 UTC 2012

Bryan,

If you were treated unfairly, that is certainly unfortunate, but it isn't something that is particular to programming.  It can be
a problem for anyone who is contracting, and it can be a serious one.  It can be a hard one to sort out unless the preference is
very obvious.  I would guess that most of us who have responded to this topic are not in the position of contracting our services,
and if one starts a small business, there is a whole host of challenges that one has to consider beyond their computer skills to
make it.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson