[nfbcs] Verts (was Re: Career Advice)

Anonymous blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:13:01 UTC 2012

Steave I do understand what you are saying about the whole having my
first and last name not listed. My name is nadia cioffi, I have been
on the lists since I was 16 not really replying, untill about 17. I
understand your consern with .cc at this time it is previding me with
free webhosting. If and when this takes off a little bit I will forke
over the cash to get something that does not look so odd. At this
point I need to get content down and then move on to paying for the
extra. As for the CC it is a subdomain of http:fav.cc, I really would
like one of you to check out the hosting as it seems to good that they
are not charging a dime. I also wanted to know who is cheep and
reliable with webhosts as I have had very bad luck with go daddy and
their whole you see what you get and I can't work anything they use.