[nfbcs] Embedded flash movie button

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Oct 22 02:45:04 UTC 2012

While Flash can be made accessible, most flash programmers have no idea how
to do it and unfortunately, most training involves inaccessible Flash.
Sometimes if you find an unlabeled Flash button, you can access it but
unless it says "button", normal keystrokes won't work. Have you tried the
left-click mouse emulation button when you're pointing to the part of the
text that says "embedded Flash movie button"? If yes and it doesn't work,
you're S O L.

Mike