[nfbcs] Embedded flash movie button

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 23 18:42:42 UTC 2012

For whatever it's worth, I was able to access one course of training that
was a short flash movie, using Jaws 11.  I wasn't able to go to the
"next", or print, or anything, because all the buttons were unlabeled, and
none of them did anything I could tell.
Since I asked, I thought I'd tell y'all the results, which were mixed.
Tracy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/ntorcolini%40wavecable.co