[nfbcs] Creating data applications in Visual Studio

Patrick B peanut440 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:47:09 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 at work and we have been exploring data applications. Would anyone familiar with this IDE be able to tell me if this is doable with screen readers? Any instructions I've found say to drag components or information from the data sources area onto my form. Is there a more blind friendly way to do this, or is it possible with the JAWS cursor? Or perhaps a better way to do this entirely. A lot of what we're doing is discovering ways in which we could use Visual Studio here, so any information I could get would be really helpful. Thanks.