[nfbcs] Connecting stereo to Computer

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Oct 30 14:57:40 UTC 2012

No mixer or sound splitter will do what you want.  What you'll need is
a second sound card.

I suspect you'll want jaws to go through a pair of headphones.  YOu
can find headphones that have a USB connection instead of an audio
connection.  Those headphones come with a little sound card build in.
Plug these headphones into your computer and it will see them as a
second sound card that you can send JAWS through.

Hope that helps,

jim