[nfbcs] JAWS, Bookshare, and Web reader

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 3 11:12:10 UTC 2013

I have a Bookshare book about SQL, and I read it with Jaws and my Alva
braille display.  I got it some time ago, but this is what I did:
I downloaded the plain Daisy version of the book, and then I went to Windows
Explorer and opened the XML or HTML file that was one of the Daisy files.
Jaws reads the HTML fine, and I can also read it with the braille display.
The HTML is computer braille.

If I can be of any assistance, you can email me offlist at
carcione at access.net.
Good luck.