[nfbcs] JAWS, Bookshare, and Web reader

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Wed Apr 3 12:55:49 UTC 2013

You know, that is a great idea which, in many teaching environments, has no contact with reality. There are times when you are told as instructor that you need to teach in an area in which you have passing familiarity. A good teacher will find out what he or she needs to teach, learn it, and teach it. You solve the problem that you have. What you "should have known" is unimportant. There are times when the instructor and the student learn simultaneously. This is not a bad thing.