[nfbcs] Math software

Louis Bryant louis at braillesoft.net
Wed Apr 10 15:02:00 UTC 2013

Hi Mike, it's funny you should mention such a project. I've been working on one similar project for about six months now, however my idea may be a bit different from yours but I do have a working prototype for addition and subtraction, whole numbers and decimal numbers. If you're interested, maybe we could exchange information and somehow work together. My Math idea so far has a student addition and a teacher's addition. It runs on Windows, MAC, Linux, Braille Sense, PAC Mate Omni, and Android. So again, if you're interested, email me off-list and I'll be happy to correspond with you. I do agree, the project and the work required is quite huge, so I'm not just running my mouth here, I'm actually interested and doing it.
Best,
Louis