[nfbcs] PDF documents

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Apr 11 20:26:51 UTC 2013

Hi Susie.

This mirrors the experience I've had when working with Adobe documents
in the past.  I suspect that it is more likely caused by bugs in
Acrobat or Jaws, than it is a problem with the PDF file, but this is
just a guess, based on how often I have issues with Acrobat on
different PDF files from various sources.

Hope this helps.

Aaron