[nfbcs] Support of Cygwin64 with Jaws 13

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Aug 2 01:44:58 UTC 2013

Don't use the icon on your desktop. Instead, make one that goes to the bat
file in the Cygwin directory. With that, the JAWS cursor should be able to
read the output. Also, you can virtualize the screen with JAWS key, ALT, w.
I love this for copying things out of the commandline, especially when I
don't want to copy the entire window.