[nfbcs] Amazon and Sony Are Requesting That The Accessibility Requirement Be Waived for E-Book Readers

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Aug 9 04:22:18 UTC 2013

John:

It is the heighth of arrogance to presume that I cannot defend my position.
I thought I was. What you *should* have said is that you don't buy my
defense. Let it rest there.

I still think we ought to file comments. I urged our governmental affairs
people to do this yesterday via private messages. However, I am not sanguine
that we will win on this one.

And I was asking a philosophical question -- one with which it is obvious
you are not comfortable.

Peace!

Mike