[nfbcs] Amazon and Sony Are Requesting That The Accessibility Requirement Be Waived for E-Book Readers

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 9 13:29:55 UTC 2013

Mike, everyone reading this thread  has seen you give nothing but
flippant one-liners  in response to our questions as to why you say the
21CCVAA is unenforceable.  Do you think anyone on this list could
reiterate your reasoning? Do you think any of us are saying to
ourselves, "Oh, I see why Mike Freeman says that law is unenforceable."
Because I've been following this thread as closely as anybody and I sure
don't think you've said one meaningful thing  in that regard.

PS: I can't even guess  what you're talking about when you say I'm not
comfortable discussing your philosophical point.