[nfbcs] NLS BARD App Question.

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Wed Aug 28 03:18:08 UTC 2013

Actually,

The Tech-Dogs Audio I heard led me to believe that there was an Android
version.

The iOS was 'easier' to develop, but the lady ( appologies-- I don't
remember her name ) mentioned that it would eventually get released.

If anyone out there knows of the Tech-Dogs, or of the audio I listened to,
please post it here?

I'll be looking for it to link to as well.

Regards,

Ian  C. Bray
Louisville, KY