[nfbcs] NLS BARD App Question.

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Wed Aug 28 12:35:12 UTC 2013

Check out the Google's eyes free android site. I would just Google eyes free and that will probably give you what you need. I have never seen a manual, nor have I had much luck with talk that. Depending on who your provider is, you might be able to get mobile access from coat factory. It might work better. Some people don't like it either. At least, there is probably better documentation for it.

Nancy Coffman
Sent from my iPhone