[nfbcs] Jaws and activations

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 29 18:43:17 UTC 2013

ty,

it's all a bs game. if you do anything at all like add ram or swap a dvd
drive, it breaks the activation and you have to use another key then
eventually get your count reset.
there's no reason they should give you a hastle as they know all of this.
i finally got sick of it and bought a usb dongle key a few years ago to
solve clients hardware problems without burning keys.
Bryan Schulz