[nfbcs] Jaws and activations

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Aug 29 17:53:51 UTC 2013

Hello:
I had a quick question.
I was curious what the Jaws license allows in terms of the number of
personal computers and virtual machines that it is installed on. I've
explained that I have it installed on my school laptop and my personal
desktop to Freedomscientific people and they seemed okay with it. Just
recently though, I've been doing some upgrades--my desktop got upgraded
(and might again soon), as did my laptop. Along with these upgrades I
had to install Jaws on the school laptop which used my final activation,
then my laptop got an upgrade in ram--apparently even adding more ram
breaks the authorization. The person I speak to had a super long silence
before he asked me why I wanted more activations, in a tone that
suggested I had personally insulted him or something. He gave them to
me, then basically hung up. it's not really the first time I got that
sort of attitude either. Is there something up with FS staff and
activations? Should I not be running jaws on two systems?
Thanks,

--
Take care,
Ty