[nfbcs] FW: [IDevices] Your Help Is Needed, Apple Feedback

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Aug 29 19:41:38 UTC 2013

Steve:

It's not that I condemn asking for such modifications; I simply do not see
their necessity in view of the fact that there are easy work-arounds. To me,
wearing ear-buds has pretty-much solved any awkwardness entering numbers
etc.I will admit, however, to being much more sympathetic totrue
accessibility issues as opposed to having "nice-to-have" requests.

Mike