[nfbcs] FW: [IDevices] Your Help Is Needed, Apple Feedback

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Thu Aug 29 22:17:35 UTC 2013

Folks,

If you have to enter numbers after dialing into a phone number, after the
phone number, place a comma, this provides about half a second of delay,
more commas make more delay, then put the numbers you must enter.  All these
numbers and commas are stored in the phone number, and you never need enter
them again.

Regards
Louis Maher
713-444-7838