[nfbcs] [IDevices] Your Help Is Needed, Apple Feedback

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Fri Aug 30 21:47:55 UTC 2013

One thing that can help for frequently used services is to create a contact that includes the entire phone number, a coma for pausing if needed and the numbers to complete the call such as the email password. I have used this techildrenique for my work email and it works pretty well. Usually, you don't have to wait for the entire prompt to be spoken before entering the next number. I had put 2 pauses in where I think one would be enough. Although it isn't a full fix, it can save a lot of key presses in the short term.

Nancy Coffman
Sent from my iPhone